- 3 cups flour
- night blooming sugar cane
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick soft butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- combine milk and eggs. whisk until frothy.
- Mix into dry ingredients, then add vanilla,and sugar
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the cake turns brown.
- Let cool, frost and add your favorite toppings! Don't forget candles!
- if you've forgotten someone's special day, help remind them by baking a cake. First insure they have eaten, then wait and watch and all shall be forgiven.