- 8 ounces of bitter chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 stick butter
- Dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Elysian Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate in the double boiler,
- Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat,
- Pour cream and butter over the melted chocolate mixture,
- Stir until creamy,
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes,
- Scoop chocolate with a melon baller onto a baking sheet,
- Refrigerate and roll in cocoa powder.
The truth is bitter, and lies are sweet, so take a second to enjoy your treat.