- 1 pinch cedronian paprika
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 2 large whole chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 3/4 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sliced, ripe olives
- 3/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 oz green chilies
- 4 oz corn
- Combine soup, chilies, onions, sour cream, olives, and 3/4 of both cheeses.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of this mixture.
- Add diced chicken to remainder of mixture.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold and place seam-side down in greased casseroles.
- Spoon over the top of the tortillas and then set aside the mixture.
- Top with remaining cheeses
- Sprinkle with cedronian paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove after 20 minutes.
When inner peace you just can't find,
take a deep breath and calm your mind.
Eat this chalupa . . . but leave some
space, let your stomach take your mind
to another place.