Curse-Breaking Candied Stone Fruit is a recipe cooked in Just Add Pluots, with the help of Kelly, Mama P, and Jake. Its original purpose was to revert the curse on Grandma Becky, but Mama P hijacked the spell in order to revert her own curse. However, this backfired and broke all curses in Saffron Falls, including Chuck's.
- Stone fruit-5
- 2 Tablespoons Cedronian Refined Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Taurian Agave Nectar
- 10 Merwaldian Candied Cherries
Wash fruit, then cut in half and remove pits. Blanch by submerging in boiling water, then plunge back into ice water. Combine nectar and (?)
A high price you're sure to pay, but Candied Stone Fruit can save the day, and break any curse that's in your way. The price you pay will reflect the curse, leaving things vastly worse.
The first bite you must take for your curse to break, when the last bite you've eaten, your curse will be beaten.
- There were a lot of errors regarding this recipe. In the book, it reads exactly what is put in the Ingredients section, however Kelly says the recipe calls for Lapsus Agave Nectar instead of Taurian Agave Nectar.
- The recipe never stated any measurements or how much to put of any ingredients, however Kelly somehow knew the exact measurements of each ingredient.