Disappearing Dim Sum is a recipe seen in the book when Kelly was looking for something to get out of the house in order to attend the Pluot Festival. It was never cooked on the show before, it was only seen in the Cookbook. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Pluots (Part 1) of Season 1.
- Taurian Sesame Oil
- Livonian Oyster Sauce
- Hoisin sauce.
- Cedronian sugar
- Rice Vinegar
- Yeast Dough
- Corn Starch.
- pork fllinn
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add pork to the mixture. Cook on low until the pork fills the pot and glazes.
4. Add 1 onion and sesame seeds, let the filling cool.
5.Take dough into 1 inch bowls. Flatten into a 4-inch round with a rolling pin.
6. Place a tablespoon of filling into the dough.
7. Pull the sides to meet in the center, making a ruffled fold as you work. Pinch together the top and seal. Steam buns.
If you want to dissapear so you cannot be seen, cook this and take a bite; but only later you'll be redeemed.