Hazelnut Healing Tart is one of the first recipes Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah created together. Its objective is to heal the wounds of the consumer. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Magic.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp of Cedronian Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup corn syrup (extra sweet)
- 2 Tablespoons of butter (melted!)
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 prepared pie crust
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and the flour. Add the eggs, hazelnuts, chocolate chips, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir well. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Bake for 1 hour.
Cool the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving.