Hazelnut Healing Tart is one of the first recipes Kelly, Darbie, and Hannah created together. Its objective is to heal the wounds of the consumer. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Magic.
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon of Cedronian Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup corn syrup (extra sweet!)
- 2 tablespoons of butter (melted!)
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1 hr 15 min total
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 1 hour
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a large bowl, mix together the sugar and the flour. Add the eggs, chocolate chips, corn syrup, butter, and Cedronian Vanilla. Stir well. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
Bake for 50 to 60 min and then take out.
Cover in Hazelnuts.
Be warned --- when using Cedronian Spice, whatever results will come with a price. What's been done you can undo, with a noble act from a heart that's true.