Kick-Em-Out Chicken Soup is a recipe cooked by Kelly, Hannah, Darbie and the OC's to separate Jake from Chuck's body. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add History.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 celery ribs, halved lengthwise, and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 4 fresh Taurian thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 8 ounces dried wide egg noodles
- 1 1/2 cup shredded, cooked (?)
- 1 handful fresh flat green beans
- 1 tbsp Galifrazian oregano*
- Werpoes Salt*
- Livonian Cayenne
- Elysian Parsley
When an unwanted guest is hanging about, a bit of this soup will soon kick 'em out...
Just know with a stew so warm and hearty, the guest might not fondly remember the party.
*The Werpoes Salt and Galifrazian Oregano are extra ingredients added to the recipe in order for the soup to create more steam.