Lazy Lasagna is a recipe seen in the Cookbook when Kelly was flipping through it right after she found the cookbook in the attic. It has never been cooked before on the show, it was only seen in the book. Its first book appearances was in the pilot episode.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 medium onion, diced and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (one 28 ounces, one 15 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tomato paste
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Livonian sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Werpoes salt, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Riddle : Edit
We are not very sure, of what is pure. But when you need a break, this lasagna you must take.