Pick-a-date Dates is a recipe cooked by Kelly, Hannah, and Darbie to go back in time to Halloween in order to harvest the Grunde Fingerroot, a plant that only blooms on that date, in order to create the Miso-Person's Soup to locate Chuck. Its first appearance is in Just Add Halloween.
- Taurian Basil
- Cream cheese
- Mix Taurian Basil into the cream cheese to from 1 inch balls
- Stuff one piece of cheese and one almond into each date
- Wrap one piece of bacon around the date and insert toothpick to hold in place
- Bake 5 minutes, then turn dates over with tongs and bake until bacon is crisp, 5 to 6 minutes more
- Drain on a paper towel or parchment
- Serve hot!
Back in time you go, any date you pick, half to go, half to come back. One-way ticket this is. More chances? No!