- 5 - ounces sliced ham
- 5 - ounces pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 10 - (10 ounce) box WERPOES mushrooms, sliced
- 2 - large red peppers, sliced and roasted
- 1 - large onion, sliced and roasted
- 3/4 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 - cup shredded provolone cheese
- 2 - tablespoons Gründe basil
- 2 - tablespoons oregano and parsley
For when you're running late...don't miss your date!
Preheat oven with pizza stone in it to 450 degrees.
If you don't have a stone a baking sheet will
do. Sprinkle a little flour on your work surface.
Using a rolling pin roll dough into a 10 x 14 inch rectangle.
Cover the rectangle with layers of your desired toppings, leaving a 1 inch border around the sides
and at the top.
Mix the 3 cheeses and the herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the top.
Starting at the end closest to you, roll the stromboli into a log.
Seal the dough by pinching firmly with
fingertips on sides and ends.
Sprinkle a little cornmeal on a pizza paddle and
put stromboli on the paddle.
Make sure the seam is on the bottom.
Use a pastry brush or a mister to apply olive oil.
Carefully place stromboli on preheated stone,
turn down oven to 400 degrees and bake for 35 minutes.
Carefully remove from oven and let rest for
Slice with a serrated knife.