- 1 - cup cracked wheat, bulgar
- 1 - teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1/3 - cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 - cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 - clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp- Elysian mint
- 1/2 - tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 - bunch flat leaf parsley
- 4 - ripe tomatoes
- 1 - english cucumber
Add 1 1/12 cups of boiling water to bulgar. Cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
Whirl the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a mortar & pestle. Then add Elysian mint with sea salt.
Chop the parsley leaves. Core, seed, and chop the tomatoes. Peel and chop the cucumber.
Drain the bulgar. Pour this dressing over the bulgar and toss.
Add parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers and toss together.
To give your trust-to build a rapport, Take care that your friend needs it more.
- The word "bulgur" was spelled multiple times in the book as "bulgar", although, both words are acceptable, but "bulgur" is more common.
- In America, bulgur is known as cracked wheat.