- Chicken Cutlets
- Bread Crumbs
- Elysian Salt
- Livonian Oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Put flour on a plate. Beat eggs into shallow dish. Put bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Take one piece of chicken and dredge in flour. Shake off the excess.
- Drip egg yolk onto chicken
- Carefully coat with bread crumbs and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- When the oil is hot put chicken in skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Towel off excess oil and transfer chicken to plates.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon and parsley.
When you need to have two faces, to be seen in different places, have a friend pretend to be you...